How do I participate in SC Strong?
1) Check for the Blue Envelope!
- If you have received an invitation letter from SC STRONG with a unique participant ID, then you have been selected to participate. We have provided two unique ID numbers in total, so that one additional member of your household can be tested with you if they wish.
2) Schedule an Appointment
Contact the participating clinic most convenient for you!
- In order to make an appointment for free COVID-19 testing (nasal swab for active infection and antibody test), please select a participating clinic from the ‘Testing Locations’ tab on this website and follow the appointment instructions for the clinic most convenient for you.
- Instructions for making an appointment may vary by clinic, so please be sure to check the appointment instructions and clinic hours for the particular clinic where you would like to be tested.
- Please make sure to schedule your appointment during the testing period which runs August 1st– September 10th, 2021.
3) Attend the Appointment
- Please bring the invitation letter you received from DHEC with your unique participant ID to your appointment for your free COVID-19 testing.
- You will receive your test results directly from the clinic where you were tested.
4) Complete the Health Survey
- Go to the ‘Health Survey’ tab or use the QR code provided on your invitation letter to complete this 5-minute survey.
- Please make sure to complete the survey on the same day you are tested.
Both members of the household participating in testing should complete the health survey with their own unique ID numbers. If you are bringing a minor with you as your additional household member a parent or guardian should fill out the health survey for the minor.